(Part 2 of 2) - Organizational Risk Analysis and Risk Management
Topics Covered in Course
- Plan using risk control
- Develop risk response strategies for different types of risks
- Strategies for when you have both a threat and an opportunity
- Devise a sequential order for developing a risk response
- Apply the five T’s for developing risk response strategies
- Different types of contingency plans for managing risk
- Distinguish different types of insurance policies for managing risk
- Apply different contract clauses for reducing risk
- Select an appropriate business entity for reducing risk
- Business functions which have a disaster recovery plan
- Decompose the components behind operational risk
- Identify tools for managing operational risk
Currently in progress
Detailed Course Description
This course is SCIP Endorsed and part of SCIP On Demand Certification
SCIP certification is part of your subscription cost.
Obtain your Course Completion Document
When you successfully pass a test - you will obtain a Course Completion document (this proves you took, and passed, that specific course). Collect the specific Course Completion documents for any given SME roadmap - if you successfully pass a test you can download a PDF document - that is your Course Completion document for that specific course. When all are obtained for a given SME roadmap, submit those documents to MWinter@scip.org in one email and SCIP will issue you a Subject Matter Expert personalized certificate.
After viewing this course you can take the test below.
A password is required to start the online test. To obtain your password, click here and your email will be verified to see if you're a current subscriber at the Academy and your password for taking tests will be emailed to you.