Creating and Leveraging Customer Surveys
Topics Covered in Course
- Survey stats and facts from organizations
- Best practices for question creation
- Establishing key indices to drive questions
- Ensuring relevance in question structure
- Leveraging labels
- Quantitative and qualitative structures
- Best practices for survey construction and execution
- Determining timing of survey
- Defining a call to action
- Creating motivational responses
- Survey frequency testing
- Best practices for customer satisfaction
- Best practices for feedback analysis
- Scoring and charting
- Organize and optimizing the results
- Interpreting key indice trends
- Automating reports and distribution
- Implementing a closed-loop process
- List of Best Practices for Question Creation
- List of Best Practices for Survey Construction
- List of Best Practices for Survey Execution
- List of Best Practices for Customer Satisfaction
- List of Best Practices for Feedback Analysis
Detailed Course Description
In this competitive landscape when everyone is trying to capture your customer’s attention and consumers are selective in engaging with brands, a well designed and executed survey not only helps you get your customers mindshare but also puts out the message that you care.
To provide excellent customer experiences, organizations must listen to their customers, and one of the primary means they have of doing so is through customer surveys. Such surveys, however, are of little use if their response rates are low. The response rate has a direct bearing on any survey’s usefulness.
This online course outlines some best practices an organization can employ to help increase generate surveys and increase response rates. In it you’ll find best practices for question creation, survey construction and execution, and feedback analytics. You’ll also learn about best practices for customer satisfaction, closed incident surveys, and key feedback reports. This course will identify all the critical aspects in creating, launching, and tracking a survey process as a means of capturing customer sentiment.
This course is SCIP Endorsed and part of SCIP On Demand Certification
SCIP certification is part of your subscription cost. You can get certified in none, one, or all SME roadmaps offered by VoiceoftheBusiness Academy.
Obtain your Course Completion Document
You must have an active paid subscription, which will be validated, and successfully pass the online test, for you to obtain a Course Completion Document. Collect the specific Course Completion Documents for a given SME roadmap. When all are obtained for a given SME roadmap, submit those documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in one email and they will issue you a certification (the Course Completion Documents prove you took the course and passed the online test).
After viewing this course, click the Take Test button below.