Topics Covered in Course
- Identifying measurable solution features
- Impact of solution enhancements
- Solution input from various disciplines
- Creating measurable solution identifiers
- Obtaining customer input
- Classifying value scores from customers
- Ranking existing versus future functionality
- Prioritizing customer value components
- Organizational strategies that promote continued innovation
- Measuring innovation
- Implementing a continuous customer program
- Innovation Grid Diagram
- Identifying Innovation Attributes Spreadsheet
- Measuring Innovation Document
- Customer Input Methodology Diagram
- Measuring Your Innovation Document
- Continuous Customer Innovation Diagram
Detailed Course Description
Customer-Focused Innovation is the perfect blend of buyer perception, creativity, and the ability to measure their value as a buyer. Organizational innovating is the ability to capture what aspects to your products or services are valued most by your customers and being able to deliver those in a timely manner.
This online course will identify how to capture customer perceptions that are measurable and quantifiable by your organization to make critical product or service enhancement decisions. The course will focus on strategies that support innovation within your organization based on your buyer perceptions and allow those drivers to spark innovation within your organization to constantly deliver quality products that are valued by customers.
This course is SCIP Endorsed and part of SCIP On Demand Certification
SCIP certification is part of your subscription cost.
Obtain your Course Completion Document
When you successfully pass a test - you will obtain a Course Completion document (this proves you took, and passed, that specific course). Collect the specific Course Completion documents for any given SME roadmap - if you successfully pass a test you can download a PDF document - that is your Course Completion document for that specific course. When all are obtained for a given SME roadmap, submit those documents to MWinter@scip.org in one email and SCIP will issue you a Subject Matter Expert personalized certificate.
After viewing this course you can take the test below.
A password is required to start the online test. To obtain your password, click here and your email will be verified to see if you're a current subscriber at the Academy and your password for taking tests will be emailed to you.