10 Steps to Implement a Customer Management Intelligence Program
Topics Covered in Course
- Defining your customer relationship goals and plans
- Performing a SWOT Analysis
- Determine which customer channels are most important
- Define your data, email, web behavior, and social media strategy
- Understanding frequency of updates
- Determining analytics needed in your program
- Managing customer contacts and interactions
- Reporting and evaluation criteria
- Defining technology requirements
- Defining solution support
- Allocating various resources
- Assigning process coverage
- Best practices for building client relations
- All Implementation Steps and Diagrams
- Defining All Customer Channels Template
- SWOT Analysis Diagrams and Examples
- SWOT Analysis Issue Tracking Log
- Best Practices for Building Client Relationships
- Top 5 Customer Relationship Trends
Detailed Course Description
Numerous suppliers of Customer Management systems have evolved over the years and provide a vast array of applications from simple to complex enterprise-wide applications. The choice can be daunting for an organization. This is further complicated by the growth in data, increasing complexity in customer contact channels and ever-changing technologies. It is not just a technology decision though. It is a change in customer management techniques that are in part enabled by technology. How do you know what considerations are right for your organization if considering implementing a customer relationship management program?
This online course will step you through the fundamentals that any size organization needs to address prior to implementing any form of customer management capabilities. Organizations will have the ability to define and capture all aspects and considerations needed to ensure a successful program is defined and can be put in-place with the proper steps being completed. This course will also provide you with all the templates and diagrams needed to complete this organizational exercise.
This course is SCIP Endorsed and part of SCIP On Demand Certification
SCIP certification is part of your subscription cost. You can get certified in none, one, or all SME roadmaps offered by VoiceoftheBusiness Academy.
Obtain your Course Completion Document
You must have an active paid subscription, which will be validated, and successfully pass the online test, for you to obtain a Course Completion Document. Collect the specific Course Completion Documents for any given SME roadmap. When all are obtained for a given SME roadmap, submit those documents to MWinter@scip.org in one email and they will issue you a Subject Matter Expert certificate (the Course Completion Documents prove you took the course and passed the online test).
After viewing this course, click the Take Test button below.
Course Content Preview