Marketing Intelligence Plans Made Easy
Topics Covered in Course
- Key marketing intelligence element review
- Identifying all objectives
- Market segmentation and targeting
- Competitive environment awareness
- Strategic versus tactical goals and initiatives
- Identifying organizational and offering strengths
- Identifying internal team members
- Leveraging a SWOT Analysis
- Identifying target customer profiles
- Current and past branding initiative impacts
- Defining market intelligence channels
- Aspects to spread your message
- Defining flow processes
- Executing and tracking your marketing strategy
- Implementing intelligence feedback mechanisms
- Organizational communication of plan and indices
- 5 benefits from a marketing plan
- 5 challenges organizations encounter
- Implementing the ideal retention framework
- Key Marketing Plan Elements Diagram
- Market Plan Template
- SWOT Analysis Diagram and Examples
Detailed Course Description
When people hear marketing, they assume the worst: big marketing budgets, a marketing expert, years of experience, etc. In fact, marketing doesn’t need to be too costly or too complicated. If you are a small business owner you have got to have a good intelligence marketing plan in-place in order to attract new customers.
Firms that are successful in marketing invariably start with a marketing plan. Large companies have plans with hundreds of pages, whereas small companies can get by with a half-dozen sheets.
But where do "you" start?
This online course was designed to identify everything from who your target customers are, to how you will reach them, and how you will retain your customers so they repeatedly buy from your organization. By taking this course you will have a roadmap to follow in order to more thoroughly engage customers and dramatically improve the success of your organization.