(Part 2 of 4) - Intelligence Portal Demo - Reports
Topics Covered in Course
- Report Review: Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Report Review: Export Quotes
- Report Review: Plus/Minus Scores
- Report Review: Salesperson Individual Scores
- Report Review: Project Comparrison
- Report Review: Including Notes
- Report Review: Company Intelligence Scores
- Report Review: Product Intelligence Scores
- Report Review: Sales Intelligence Scores
- Report Review: Opportunity Re-engagement
- Report Review: Strategic and Tactical Action Items
Detailed Course Description
This is part 2 of a 4 course series. VoiceoftheBusiness Academy features many customer experience and competitive intelligence courses, and we have also included several courses, like this one, that will provide demonstrations from Market Awareness' intelligence portal so you can see what a typical organization is doing with the intelligence they obtain. The portal will also show how organizations use the intelligence portal to manage their data, drive decisions at various organizational levels, understand various strengths and weaknesses from their buyers, and provide them the ability to disseminate the intelligence throughout their organization.
This course is focused on the intelligence reports that are contained in the intelligence portal and we'll describe their functionality and how organizations leverage them for different types of intelligence analysis.
This course is SCIP Endorsed and part of SCIP On Demand Certification
SCIP certification is part of your subscription cost. You can get certified in none, one, or all SME roadmaps offered by VoiceoftheBusiness Academy.
Obtain your Course Completion Document
You must have an active paid subscription, which will be validated, and successfully pass the online test, for you to obtain a Course Completion Document. Collect the specific Course Completion Documents for a given SME roadmap. When all are obtained for a given SME roadmap, submit those documents to email@example.com in one email and they will issue you a certification (the Course Completion Documents prove you took the course and passed the online test).
After viewing this course, click the Take Test button below.